The WEAPON SCANNER is a high sensitivity device designed to detect magnetic and non-magnetic metal masses. The unit can be used to detect weapons, detonators and other small pieces of metal concealed in baggage or
Optimum efficiency on a range of applications is achieved through user adjustable sensitivity.
WEAPON SCANNER’ S high sensitivity allows a search to be non-intrusive and hands-off by minimizing physical contact with the subject.
The lightweight construction, comfortable grip, large screening area, fast detection circuitry all contribute to higher efficiency screening and reduce operator fatigue.
- For fast weapon screening and theft prevention
- Highly sensitive scanning circuit - fast scan rate
- Large search head for extra coverage
- No false alarms - digital go–no go threshold circuit
- High sensitivity for non-intrusive body searching
- Instant response - clear visual and audio alarms
- Electronic switching with tactile feedback
- Red, Blue and Amber - alarm and status indicators
- Low field strength - no affect on pacemakers and magnetic media
- Elegantly styled molded ABS housing
- Low current drain - over 300 hours of use on 9V Duracell battery
|Detects:||Pistol, 25 cal. at 8” Medium Pistol at 10” Mini revolver, 22 cal. at 6” Cartridge, .357 at 4” Razor blade at 2” Hat pin at 1”|
|Power Requirement:||Weapon Scanner works for over 300 Hours on 9V Duracell battery at 10% detection rate or 9V Rechargeable battery (optional).|
|Electronics:||The highly reliable advanced detection circuitry is housed in a rugged high impact ABS plastic case and detects all metals and alloys. Sensitivity adjustment is made accessible only on removing the battery cover thus reducing potential tampering or inadvertent adjustment.|
|Scan Rate:||3” to 24” (75-600 mm) per second|
|Dimensions:||Length: 380mm Body width: 40mm Thickness: 26mm Coil Size: 170mm x 77mm Coil Area: 180 Sq cm|
|Alarm Indicators:||High efficiency piezoelectric buzzer and 3 individual LED indicators. 1. BLUE LED – POWER ON 2. AMBER LED – DETECTION 3. RED LED – LOW BATTERY Indication remains activated while search coil passes over metal. The duration of the alarm is indication of the size of the object. Alarm circuitry is based on a digital go-no go threshold switch to minimize false alarms. Silent vibration alarm (optional)|
|Weight:||300 Gms (appx)|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 to 55°C|