When using iFace 302, users can identify or verify themselves either by face, finger, ID card or PIN/password. The TFT color touch screen of iFace 302 provides ease of use and a rich user experience. The iFace 302 uses state of the art 3D imaging technology while aslo providing hygienic 100% touch-free biometric authentication. The iFace 302 utilizes ZK’s latest face and fingerprint matching algorithms. iFace 302 can one to many (1:N) match up to 400 faces and 2000 fingerprints.
When users glance into the camera, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of the user’s eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw. These parameters are then used to create a biometric template which is then used to subsequently verify or identify each user.
The iFace 302 can be used as a stand-alone access control reader by connecting a door lock, exit switch, alarm and door sensor to the relay contacts. The Wiegand IN and OUT ports can be used to connect 3rd party access control panels and peripherals. The iFace 302 also includes a USB-port for offline data backup/management.For even more security, iFace 302 can be purchased with an internal ID card reader which adds still another layer of security.
- Elegant and sleek design
- 4.3” TFT color touch screen display
- Supports 50 time zones, 99 groups and 10 unlock combinations for access control
- Contact relay for door locks, exit button, alarm, bell, etc.
- Face and Fingerprint Reader
- Infra-red light source enables face detection and matching in dimly lit environment
- 6 user-defined function keys
- Contactless 1-second employee recognition
- Operates stand-alone or with any 26-bit Wiegand 3rd party access control panel
- Voice and visual indicates for acceptance and rejection of valid and invaled fingerprints and faces
- Multi-language support
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers
|Capacity||Faces: 400 templates Fingerprints: 8,000 templates|
|Display||4.3” TFT LCD touch screen|
|Communication||RS232 TCP/IP 26-bit Wiegand Output USB Host Optional WiFi & GPRS|
|Verification/Identification for Fingerprints||Fingerprint: 1:N up to 2000 templates Verification time: 1 second Identification Time: ≤ 2 seconds False Aceptance Rate: ≤0.001% False Rejection Rate: ≤1%|
|Power||Power Supply: 12V DC, 3A|
|Environment||Operating Temp: 32-105° F (0-45° C) Operating Humidity: 20% to 80%|
|Dimensions||Height: 5.5” (140 mm) Width: 7.5” (190 mm) Depth: 3.5” (90mm)|
|Packaging||Dimensions: 10” x 12” x 4 1/2” Weight: 4 lbs. (64 ozs.)|